Friday 15 July 2011

Yesterday (all my troubles seemed so far away etc)

Yesterday I went to the induction day at college.
The proper induction day was last week and this one was just for people who couldn't make it then, so there were about 25 students tops and almost everyone arrived on their own. Awkwardness was inevitable.

Either way, I managed to go and see the tutors for most of the classes I was interested in, which were:

*Perfomance Studies
* Theatre Studies
* Media Studies
* Film Studies
* Sociology
* Communication and Culture
* Art

Now to pick four of those in time for August...
The problem is they're all pretty similar and I could really do with a varied choice since I have no idea what I want to do for a career.
Plus I'm still unsure if Art covers Textiles, graphics and all of those, or if they can be picked as separate classes, since I don't want to do Fine Art all the time.
And I don't know if photography comes as part of Media or Art. Or both.


GAAAAAAAAH


On a lighter note, heres what I wore:


And of course a top. A stripy strapless H&M one for that matter.
I also wore the trusty brogues featured in my last post and a sheer(ish) cream shirt with brown and dark red details from Warehouse.
My hair seems to be all... iffy in that photo. My apologies.
The scarf/headband I bought from a vintage fair, and the rust shorts are from Tophop.
The tights of course are (well-worn and ripped) House of Holland. Those tights don't half piss my parents off.

xo

1 comment: