Wednesday 13 July 2011

In the mirror

So, this is what I wore today:

Yes, classic teenage-girl-in-the-mirror-with-flash pose. Forgive me? I have to be honest, the camera is new and I haven't yet found self timer (or a friend to take a photo for that matter). Note the failed mini victory rolls in my hair. Oh and the cut on my leg, lovely yes?

My top is stretchy and made to look like denim, from H&M. It has a zip down the front (which I don't particularly like) and I unzipped it slightly then tucked the parts in to form more of a sweetheart neckline.


Here are my H&M brogues (plus lacy socks and some random material...)
I love brogues but never have the patience for tying shoelaces prettily. Hmm.


And belt- I have absolutely no idea where that belt came from. The skirt is from a thrift store in Liverpool. I can usually find brilliant vintage shops in any area in England, except Manchester. Which is where I live. Typical.


And the bag? Well, a Union Jack tin lunch-box of course!
(aren't tin lunch-boxes and box bags just so cute?)

I'd like to say that I wore this to a vintage fair or a park but... well all I did today was go to a particuarly long doctors appointment. Hence the indoor photos. Hmm, I really need to do more with this summer!

Speaking of which, I've been looking into volunteer work for this next couple of months at theatres and animal sanctuaries, though maybe I should look for a paying job to feed my shopping addictions...

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment