Tuesday 16 August 2011

Emma #1

Does anyone else have really deep thoughts in the shower or when they're about to go to bed? There's probably some physiological (spelt right first time, SCORE) reason for it but whatever, it's weird and slightly annoying because I generally forget whatever I was thinking about if I am within reaching distance of a pen.

 However one thing that I think about often(ish) is how there are so many different sides to people (though it would seem that none of my mini-Emmas are that good at keeping blogs going).
Most of theses Emmas are evident throughout my tumblr.

 Emma #1 was at her peak around spring 2010. She adores dusky pink, little British towns, kittens, vintage bikes and cars, Alice in Wonderland, fruit, spring, flowers, Blythe dolls, country style cottages, Cath Kidston, long eyelashes, fields, fairy lights, tea, Lenka, pleated preppy skirts, floral dresses, brogues, bunnies, deer and just  cute animals in general. Emma #1 is innocent, sweet, cheerful and says "wow" a lot.




(couldn't find any sources, sorry ☹ 



1 comment:

  1. I'm exactly the same! I often grab my phone , sum up and the next morning have no idea what it means. x hivenn

    ReplyDelete